Club app icon

Pitchero Club

The official Ware FC app


1st Team - Match centre

adidas lockerroom
Maldon & Tiptree
R Wade (10'), K Bishop (57'), K Dacosta (77')
Full time
Sat 6 Dec 15:00 - The Ryman Football League - Ryman North Attendance 75

Ware thrash Maldon & Tiptree 4-0.

Fine performance by Ware to beat Maldon & Tiptree 4-0.

Saturday 6th December 2014

1 Rhys Madden © Artus Reinis Alaa Oujdi Jack Fowler Khale Dacosta Albert Adu Finbarr Robins Ryan Hervel (Clark 82) Kieran Bishop (Jermaine Osie 77) Ryan Wade (George Florence 74) Murat Karagul.
Subs not used: Ajet Shehu

Maldon & Tiptree
Lewis Moore Hayes Thomas Mitch Hunter Simon Glover Yala Ruddock Gavin Greenfield Alberto Pinto Maxi Lette-Jallow © Cliff Akurang (Oyinsan 74) Tunde Adewunni (Anderson 55) Nathan Korangsten
Subs not used: Sam Ashford Alex Anderson Tom Warren

Ware continued their fine form with a comprehensive 4-0 win against a Maldon & Tiptree side that ended Harlow’s fine unbeaten run earlier in the week.
Maldon & Tiptree had the first chance early on when Cliff Akurang’s run and cross into the box was safely gathered by Rhys Madden in the Ware goal, Ware then produced some impressive one touch football involving Alaa Oudji, Ryan Hervel and Kieran Bishop whose pass found Finbarr Robins who ran on to the edge of the box and was brought down, free kick specialist Ryan Wade took the kick and bent it round the wall but fortunately for Maldon the ball hit the side netting.
Ware continued to pile on the pressure on the Maldon defence with Kieran Bishop running down a through ball that the keeper got to first and cleared to Ryan Wade whose goal bound chip was cleared off the line, another chance from a corner fell to Khale Dacosta whose powerful header was also cleared off the line, Ware’s pressure finally paid off in the 10th minute when Maldon keeper Lewis Moore rushed out and collided with two of his defenders, the ball fell to Khale Dacosta on the right wing who ran on and crossed into the box where Ryan Wade rose to head home at the back post and give Ware a 1-0 lead.
Soon after Maldon had a chance when Mitch Hunter’s cross into the box was met by Tunde Adewunni but he directed his header over the bar, and in the 16th minute Ware increased their lead when a Khale Dacosta cross into the box was met by Ryan Wade who headed across goal and there was Kieran Bishop to tap in at the back post and give Ware a comfortable 2-0 lead, Ware continued to dominate with a Finbarr Robins effort hit over the bar and then some beautiful combination football involving Alaa Oujdi, Finbarr Robins, Albert Adu, and Ryan Wade whose pass to Albert Adu saw the latter’s shot goal bound shot being blocked and deflecting off a defender for a corner, in the final minute of the half Maldon keeper Lewis Moore pushed a cross over the bar from Khale Dacosta and at the half time whistle Ware went in 2-0 ahead.

Half-Time Ware 2-0 Maldon & Tiptree.

Maldon began well at the start of the second half with Hayes Thomas putting in Tunde Adewunni whose shot was hit wide, Ware hit back through Gareth Madden whose pass found Alaa Oujdi whose run and cross from the wing was put out for a corner by keeper Lewis Moore, Maldon then broke with Maxi Lette-Jallow whose cross was met by Cliff Akurang who headed wide but was judged offside, Ryan Wade then had an opportunity to increase Ware’s lead when his long range shot cannoned of the bar and out to safety, and in the 57th minute Ware increased their lead albeit in controversial circumstances when Alberto Pinto and Finbarr Robins appeared to clash off the ball with both teams claiming the other team’s player lashed out and with everybody stopping that is apart from Kieran Bishop who carried on his run to finish into the bottom corner, the referee awarded the goal after speaking to his linesman to Ware further ahead 3-0.
Shortly after Albert Adu had attacked down the left when Maxi Lette-Jellow purposely scythed down Albert Adu with a knee high tackle with the ball not in sight and Adu was lucky to escape a serious injury and for his effort Maxi Lette-Jellow was given a straight red card for the disgraceful tackle reducing Maldon to ten men and in the 77 minute Ware scored their fourth goal when Khale Dacosta shot at goal was parried by keeper Lewis Moore but he could not stop the ball from going into the net and in the 81st minute with a sad ending to a fine win by Ware Arturs Reiner was on the end of a bad tackle that left him with having to go to Hospital for treatment and will most probably be out for a few weeks, and at the final whistle Ware ran out comfortable well deserved winners.

Final Score: Ware FC 4-0 Maldon & Tiptree
Ware goal scorers:
Wade (10)
Bishop (16, 57)
Dacosta (77)

Attendance: 75

Look the part with adidas Locker Room

Finbarr Robins

Player of the Match

Finbarr Robins

Key moments

Goal Ryan Wade scores for Ware
Goal Kieran Bishop scores for Ware
Goal Khale Dacosta scores for Ware
Replay game

As it happened

  • Ware
  • Maldon & Tiptree
  • 0
  • Khale Dacosta Assist 10:00'
  • Ryan Wade Goal 10:00'
  • Ryan Wade Assist 17:00'
  • Kieran Bishop Assist 17:00'
  • Jack Fowler Yellow Card 42:00'
  • Finbarr Robins Assist 57:00'
  • Kieran Bishop Goal 57:00'
  • Rhys Madden Yellow Card 66:00'
  • George Florence Sub On 74:00'
  • Ryan Wade Sub Off 74:00'
  • Jermaine Osei Sub On 76:00'
  • Kieran Bishop Sub Off 76:00'
  • Finbarr Robins Assist 77:00'
  • Khale Dacosta Goal 77:00'
  • Mickey Clark Sub On 81:00'
  • Ryan Hervel Sub Off 81:00'

Team selection

League round up

League table

# Team Pl Pts
8. Wroxham 46 79
9. Aveley 46 70
10. Ware 46 64
11. Soham Town Rangers 46 63
12. Heybridge Swifts 46 62
13. Thamesmead Town 46 58
14. Tilbury 46 58

Team sponsors


Club sponsors